Do you feel remorse and shame when you go to sleep at night? Do you feel like the worst mom ever to scream and yell at your kids 'again'? Does it feel like your emotions are controlling you? Ever wonder why you feel like an angry mom? This episode is for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- 5 things that are contributing to you feeling over-reactive and easily angry
- What actions steps you can take today to feel less angry
- How to the power of mindset to reduce anger
Often times when we explode in anger we ask ourselves...What is wrong with me? I want you to ask yourself...What is GOING ON with me? In this episode you will learn what is root cause of mom rage/anger and actionable steps you can take today to feel less angry.
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 82: Is your mom rage out of control? My experience with mom rage and how to deal with mom guilt
- Ep 73: Feel easily frustrated? Do these 5 healthy habits to improve your patience with kids
- Ep 47: Tips to keep anger safe and under control
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation