Is your home always messy? Things are out of order and you feel like a mess all the time? I know for me, when my home is messy, I definitely notice that it affects me negatively mentally and emotionally.
In this episode you will learn:
- First 3 steps to creating peace and order in your home
- What should you do when you feel too overwhelmed to start?
- How to get yourself motivated when you have no motivation to declutter
In this podcast you will learn the first steps in creating order in your home to create more peace and calm in your physical environment. Want it or not, but your home affects you in more ways than you think.
About the guest: Lisa is a wife to her high school sweetheart, mom of three and a home organizer whose mission is to help families downsize the clutter in their homes and help them create systems and habits for easy home management. When she lost both of her parents within the same year, she was faced with the tasks of cleaning out their home. This experience lead her to a minimalist lifestyle and becoming a home organizer to help other families create a simple home as well.
Connect with Lisa:
- Habits and Home Podcast
- Free daily reset checklist
- Free 15-minute decluttering consultation
Have you left a podcast review yet? This is how.
Leave a review and email me a screenshot of your review [email protected] to be entered into a monthly giveaway to win my Emotionally Healthy Mom course!
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 87: Feeling overwhelmed by clutter in your home? Simple tips to start decluttering and feel less stressed // Abby Haggard
- Ep 83: Honoring your personal limits in order to lower your daily stressors
- Ep 80: Mom life felt really hard. I was silently struggling. Turning point in my motherhood
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation