Do you pray for God to take your anger away but nothing happens? Are you a Christian mom who wants to stop exploding in mom rage toward your kids? There is hope my friend.
In this episode you will learn:
- What happens in your mind and body when you get still and connect with God
- How you can become more like God in your parenting
- What needs does God fulfill when you connect with Him
There a many benefits for us as Christians to connect with God daily and growing a deeper relationship with Him but one of them is that it helps us become more like Him. God is patient and kind, slow to anger. If we want to be more like him, we need to surround ourselves with His presence.
Have you left a podcast review yet? This is how.
Leave a review and email me a screenshot of your review [email protected] to be entered into a monthly giveaway to win my Emotionally Healthy Mom course!
When you leave a review it really helps to increase my podcast reach and others find this show. Also, it helps me feel encouraged :) Thank you friend.
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 11: Gods responsibility vs our responsibility in parenting. What you have ownership over and what you need to release to God
- Ep 15: Is it possible to be angry and not sin? What to do when anger takes over
- Ep 37: Managing automatic negative thoughts and your spiritual life as a Christian
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation