Do you feel like you can never find any alone time? And when you happen to get it, it feels like never enough? Finding time for yourself can be challenging, especially when you have little kiddos. That is why I made this episode for you mama!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why alone time is crucial to be the best mom for your kids
- 8 ways to create alone time on a regular basis
- Ideas on what to do during your alone time so you feel restored and replenished
As moms finding alone time is hard. That is why I teach you how to create alone time instead. Being a mom is the hardest job in the world, you give all day long. If you don't refill your cup, it will pull from somewhere. Your emotional, mental or physical wellbeing.
Consumed with mom guilt after experiencing mom rage? Sign up for Overcoming mom guilt training on April 25th
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 2: I feel guilty for taking time to myself. What are the benefits of self care in motherhood?
- Ep 27: How can I take care of myself to be more calm and patient? 15 practical tips you can try today!
- Ep 70: Feel less triggered as a mom Part 3- Effective self care that truly restores you
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation