Ever feel like you are wasting time on social media? How about the negative effects on your mental wellbeing? Today I invited Sandy, my friend to come and talk to you about the benefits of taking a social media break.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is the biggest problem with social media today
- What are the negative effects of social media on your mental and emotional wellbeing (especially as a mom)
- How you can take a small break starting today (even if you feel addicted)
Sandy is so wise and knowledgable on this topic. Our conversation was so fun, especially that it was recorded in person :) Yes, Sandy came over to my house.
Sandy Cooper is the author of 3 books, a podcaster, a Bible study teacher, and a professionally certified home chef. She has been a wife to Jon for 29 years and is a mom to three kids ages 16 to 23. Her oldest son passed away when he was 9 months old. She has been helping frazzled moms find peace since 2008 at thescooponbalance.com.
Connect with Sandy:
- Balanced MomCast Podcast
- Make Social Media Small 7-Day Challenge
- Quiz: Is it time for you to break up with social media?
Consumed with Mom guilt after experiencing mom rage? I'm hosting a Class on April 25th all about overcoming mom guilt from a faith based perspective.
Have you left a podcast review yet? This is how. I read every review!
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 102: I decided to leave social media and this is why
- Ep 91: Feeling stuck in burn out mode? How to say no to protect your peace
- Ep 83: Honoring your personal limits in order to lower your daily stressors
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation