Comparison. It is the stealer of joy. It will affect you mentally, emotionally and spiritually in ways that nothing else will. Did you know that the enemy's biggest weapon is your mind?
In this episode you will learn:
- My recent experience with comparisson to other moms
- How the enemy uses comparison to attack your mind and get you to feel like a failure in life
- 4 tips to overcome comparisson in your life today
As a Christians you were never promised a life of bliss. Mom life is hard and if you constantly compare yourself to other who 'are perfect' that will only steal your joy and gratitude in where you are today.
Consumed with mom guilt after experiencing mom rage? Join me for a powerful training on overcoming mom guilt. April 25th at 12:30 ET
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 39: Things I wish I knew when I was a young mom
- Ep 50: I feel like I’m failing at mom life. How do other moms have it all figured out?
- Ep 36: Simple ways to shift your mindset and think more positively as a mom // Jessie Larson
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation