Bitter, resentful, negative attitude...been there? Me too! That is not a fun place to be. It's OK if you are feeling those feelings, it's not OK to stay stuck here because that is when it comes out in negative behavior towards those we love.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you need to process your emotions instead of suppressing them
- 6 powerful ways to release any uncomfortable emotion such as anger, bitterness, resentment, grief, sadness...
- How to incorporate God in your emotional processing and not rely only on your own methods
Even though it is OK to feel those uncomfortable emotions, the goal is to process and release them so they don't collect in our mind and nervous system. There are healthy and unhealthy coping skills. Today you will learn effective and healthy coping you can implement today.
Consumed with mom guilt after screaming at your kids? Join me for a powerful training on overcoming mom guilt. April 25th at 12:30 ET
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 83: Honoring your personal limits to lower your daily stressors
- Ep 76: Desiring more peace in your life? How to create a lifestyle that is low stress and more chill
- Ep 85:Mom burnout is real. How to spot it and what to do about it.
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation