Hey mama! Does everyone yell in your home? Is yelling a new normal? Do you yell at your kids to stop yelling at you while you are yelling at them? If so, this episode is exactly for you!
In this episode you will learn:
- Reasons why you are yelling (it's not b/c your kids are not listening)
- What you can do proactively and in the heat of the moment to reduce yelling
- How to change your old yelling patterns into new positive ways of responding
Yelling is a very hard pattern to break because its so automatic. I want to show you that there is hope for positive change. With Gods help and your own action steps, it is possible to make positive generational changes.
So, whether you're a mom who struggles with yelling or want to learn more about effective communication in your family, this episode is for you.
***JOIN FREE VIRTUAL PODCAST MEETUP!*** May 12th at 8 pm ET
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 112: Are you a Christian mom with Anger issues? How connecting with God on daily basis will help with your anger outbursts
- Ep 104: Feel like an angry mom? 5 root causes of mom rage and what to do about them
- Ep 73: Feel easily frustrated? Do these 5 habits to increase your patience with kids
- Ep 33: Do you react poorly when you are stressed? How to change automatic negative reactions under stress
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation