Are you struggling to get a good night's sleep while juggling all the responsibilities of being a parent? Do you find yourself easily agitated and triggered when you are sleep deprived? You are not alone.
In this episode you will learn:
- How sleep deprivation affects your body, mind and emotions negatively
- 10 habits you can start implementing today to get better sleep
- My favorite quote about sleep
Being a mom is one of the most important jobs in the world, and you deserve to show up for your children as your best self. Remember, sleep was designed by God for a reason—it's a basic need that we all require to function well. And guess what? You're not an exception to this rule.
Disclaimer: If you're a mom with a newborn, I totally get it. Some of these habits may not be applicable in this particular season of life.
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 69: Feel less triggered: Phone boundaries for a present life
- Ep 85: Mom burnout is real. How to spot burnout and what to do about it
- Ep 102: Feel addicted to social media? My reasons for leaving Instagram
Download Free Guide:
5 Powerful and effective ways to calm down when feeling triggered
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment