Lindsey McCoy is the CEO and Co-Founder of Plaine Products. She is an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the sustainable consumer goods industry. Her skills include Nonprofit Organizations, Sales, Management, Leadership, and Strategic Planning. Coming from a nonprofit background, Lindsey has made a career out of finding solutions. With a dream to have less plastic waste in the world, she and her sister, Alison, founded Plaine Products.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- First impressions are everything, so if you’re looking to make an impact with your online content, you need Issuu, the easiest way to make your creative ideas come to life and share everywhere you want to be seen. Issuu is the best platform to create and distribute beautiful digital content from marketing materials to magazines, to flipbooks and brochures, and more. Get started with Issuu today for free, or if you sign up for premium account, you’ll get 50% off when you go to millionaire-interview.com/issuu and use promo code millionaire at checkout.
- The Exit Planning Institute is the only organization that offers the certified exit planning adviser credential and provides professional advisers the training, knowledge, tools, and network needed to help business owners build more valuable and transferrable companies. The CEPA credential program is a 1-week course that is available both in person and online, listeners receive a special offer when they register, enter code: Exit at checkout to receive $1,000 off retail price for any remaining 2021 program. Register today at millionaire-interviews.com/earncepa
- Caldera Lab is the only men’s skin care line certified by MADE SAFE, ECOCERT, PETA, and others. Whether you’re tackling dry skin, acne scars, wrinkles, or you just want to invest in healthier skin, this is the product for you. Caldera Lab produces a serum called The Good, which is a non-toxic, natural serum, made 100% from plants. If you want to receive 20% off your first purchase of The Good, then go to millionaire-interviews.com/calderalab and use code Millionaire at checkout.
- Jonathan Cogley of LogicBoost Labs is a startup accelerator that works with startups that are early revenue or pre revenue and they are looking to add two new startups within the next 4 months. If you want to know more about this amazing opportunity, just visit: millionaire-interviews.com/logicboostlabs and sign up for a free mentoring session with Jonathan.
- Alex in London gets a lot of value from being a Patreon member. He also added that being a member is an eye-opener for him. Join and be a Patreon member today, sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Derek in Canada says that joining the Patreon membership at only $24 bucks a month was a no-brainer for him because he gets a lot of good advice from different entrepreneurs. To join our Patreon membership and participate in our Group Calls, sign up at: milionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Lindsey McCoy. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: [email protected]. 😎😍😀