Joseph Kahn is the Founder of Condado Tacos, which started as a single restaurant in Columbus, Ohio. Today, there are 32 Condado Tacos restaurants with about 3,000 employees nationwide. Since he was a teenager, Joe has been working in the restaurant industry until he was given the chance to transition to the management level. When he turned 38, Joe was able to start his own restaurant business, which gained success but it didn’t last long. On his second attempt, he founded Condado Tacos with several business partners. Joe focused on building a great culture within the business, invested in people, and took a lot of chances, which fueled the success of Condado Tacos.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Great leaders don’t do anything alone. Find the support you need to delegate those details with Belay. Belay has been helping business leaders with staffing solutions for over a decade. And you can find that out by checking out Episode 84 of our podcast where Austin interviewed the founder of Belay, Bryan Miles. Belay is offering an exclusive VIP offer to all of our podcast listeners, so just text STORY to 55123 to claim your VIP offer.
- Tommy in Minnesota was in a one-on-one call with Austin and Raine and he felt like he was in debt to Austin for everything he has learned as an entrepreneur. If you want to get more detailed help in your business, join our Patreon Group today, just sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Derek in British Columbia says that joining the Patreon membership at only $24 bucks a month was a no-brainer for him because he gets a lot of good advice from different entrepreneurs. To join our Patreon membership and participate in our Group Calls, sign up at: milionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Justin in Texas has listened to a couple of the Patreon Group Calls, which gave him tons of valuable nuggets of information that he can use. He plans to join our Group Calls to engage with other entrepreneurs and acquire more business information. Join our Group Call by visiting: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
- Richard in Missouri listened to our first Patreon Group Call, which got him intrigued with some of our members. You can also be a part of our Group Call and One-on-One Calls by joining our Patreon community, just sign up at: millionaire-interviews.com/patreon
Want to Support the Show? Well we'd love for you to join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Well you'll instantly get a scheduled call from Austin, where he'll help you with your current or future business... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions on this episode visit our website: Joseph Kahn. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Facebook Group (@MiPViPs), or Twitter (@acpeek or @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@millionaireinterviews), or Email: [email protected]. 😎😍😀