Episode 26.5 - Erik Slader takes a break from his normally scheduled chaos to do a quick update on the state of the podcast, why it's on (temporary) hiatus, what other projects he's been up to, and what's coming soon - also, a brief history of "Murphy's Law" and a Buddhist story about how everyone has 83 problems...
Music Clips: "Tumbling Tumbleweeds" by Roy Rogers & Sons of the Pioneers (1934), "Something Just Like This" by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay (2018)
Epik Fails of History will return!
In the meantime, check out some of my other podcasts:
- Podcasters Assemble (Season 8: The BATMAN movies)
- The Super Switch Club! (Retro Nintendo Games)
- 2 Young 4 This Trek: A Star Trek Podcast
- Comic Zombie
- 'Epic Fails' Lit Chat w/ Jasmine Turner (Jacksonville Public Library)
- Super Mega Crash Bros Turbo #167 - Epic Fails with Erik Slader
- The Patient Will See You Now: #17 - Living with Celiac Disease
- The World is My Burrito: “The Green Knight”
- The Best Animated Shows Ever… So Far! - “Samurai Jack” - S1 Episode 1 (2001)
- The Neat Cast: Episode 72 - Betty White, Wild Card Football, and Changelings
And a few of my recent (nerdy) articles:
- 10 Must Play “LEGEND OF ZELDA” Games
- Top 20 Batman: The Animated Series Episodes
- “DUNE” (2021) Movie Review
- Revisiting “SCOTT PILGRIM” (Vol 1-6)
Follow / Message Me on Social Media:
E-mail: [email protected]
All 4 EPIC FAILS books are now available on Amazon!
You can also support me here: BuyMeACoffee.com/EpikFails!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!