In Episode 318, Ben and Scott talk about the Defender debacle from last week and then get into some new Azure previews, including rich application health states with Virtual Machine Scale Sets, the Azure Automation extension for VS Code, and the latest preview of change tracking and inventory management with the Azure Monitor Agent.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Latest Defender Update KB2267602 Bug Deletes Shortcuts
- Security intelligence updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware
- Using Application Health extension with Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Public Preview of Azure Automation extension for Visual Studio Code
- Runbook authoring through VS Code in Azure Automation
- Overview of change tracking and inventory using Azure Monitoring Agent (Preview)
- Migrate to Azure Monitor Agent from Log Analytics agent
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|