In Episode 328, Ben and Scott talk through the upcoming deprecation of remote PowerShell sessions (RPS) for Exchange Online, some changes to how you’ll get to Azure AD using Entra in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, and how to enable the new Microsoft Teams client. Then Scott brings Ben up to speed on strategies to make sure you’re getting notified of service retirements and deprecations for Azure.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Announcing Deprecation of Remote PowerShell (RPS) Protocol in Exchange Online PowerShell
- Deprecation of Remote PowerShell in Exchange Online – Re-enabling or Extending RPS support
- Azure AD Admin Center Moves to Microsoft Entra Admin Center
- Enable the new Microsoft Teams toggle for your organization
- The new Microsoft Teams desktop client
- Try the new Microsoft Teams
- Classic subscription administrator roles
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|