In Episode 335, Ben and Scott discuss some of the trials and tribulations of Office 365 and Microsoft 365 licensing. Specifically, some intricacies around Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Vague documentation on licensing #12003
- Manage who can create Microsoft 365 Groups
- Get started using Attack simulation training
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365 service description – Licensing terms
- Retiring the AWS Documentation on GitHub
- Preview: Automatic Scaling for App Service Web Apps
- Testing reachability of Azure Load Balancer frontend IPv4 address with ping
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|