The Attention Economy has always been powered by influencers but with new social media platforms giving the older ones a run for their money, we can start to see how that attention is evolving.
In this show, I’m breaking down the latest storylines from the major players, which new sites you should be paying attention to, and how to leverage these moves in your business and marketing plans.
All this plus Linkedin’s new Marketplaces platform, Google’s penalty to non-mobile websites, and a marketing tip from Chippendales dancers!
Links From The Show:
- Linkedin’s Marketplaces to compete with Fiverr/Upwork
- Google Penalties Coming In May (from Transport Topics)
- Google’s 3rd Party Cookies Going Away
- Snapchat Earnings Report
- Dispo: Instagram’s Newest Competitor
- Gimlet’s new show: Welcome To Your Fantasy: Chippendales Story
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Digital marketing courses for the logistics industry: Freight School Playbook
Got something to say?
Have a topic you'd like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.