Ever since connecting with her about a year ago on Linkedin, Nicole Glenn has been a woman in logistics that I’ve looked up to--so it was wonderful to finally get her a recent episode of Cyberly where we got to dive into:
- How the trucking industry sucked her in when she was just 18 years old and hasn’t left since
- Founding her company Candor Expedite and ultimately thriving during COVID by shifting company gears
- Her passion for marketing and working to build other women up by launching the group Ladies Leadership Coalition
Links from the show:
- Nicole Glenn on Linkedin
- Nicole’s company: Candor Expedite
- Follow the Ladies Leadership Coalition on Linkedin
Where to Find Digital Dispatch & Blythe:
Got something to say?
Have a topic you'd like to see covered? Or a guest you want to hear on the show? Fill out the tip submission form on the Digital Dispatch website.