Dr. Emily Taylor Yunker is a veterinarian who practices small animal integrative medicine in Cary, NC. But her work extends beyond animal care as she is a doula and childbirth educator for veterinarians. Dr. Yunker is a passionate advocate for supporting working parents in the veterinary industry and improving workplace well-being. She shares her experiences as a mother, veterinarian, and doula. Dr. Emily offers valuable insights on navigating motherhood while pursuing a career in veterinary medicine. Join us to learn from Dr. Yunker's unique perspective and expertise in the field.
Episode highlights include:
1. Pursuing a career in veterinary medicine while being a mother is possible with the proper support and resources.
2. Dr. Yunker's experience as a doula and childbirth educator offers a unique perspective on supporting working parents in the veterinary industry.
3. Understand the science of motherhood - matrescence
Resources for Dr. Emily Yunker & Veterinarian Doula:
- Website & Shop
- Find Veterinarian Doula on FaceBook
- And on Instagram @VeterinarianDoula
- LinkedIn- Emily Taylor Yunker, DVM, CVMRT, CVH
More Vet Life Reimagined? 💡 Find us on YouTube & our website.
Make sure you are following the podcast to catch each weekly episode. Here are ways to support the podcast:
- Give it a 5-star rating & review
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Share the episode
- Recommend a guest