Guest, Dr. Sonja Olson was an emergency veterinarian for 25 years and a fitness coach for 20 years when burnout caused her to take a pause, self reflect and look for help. Now an author and wellness coach, Sonja has many resources for veterinary professionals who are looking for ways to prioritize their well-being.
Episode highlights include:
● The gifts and challenges of self-awareness
● What to do when people do not support your changing priorities
● How to have a life you love, showing up in a healthy way, so you have the energy to enjoy it.
Books Referred to in the episode
- Sonja’s book
- The Passion Test
- The Untethered Soul
- The Untethered Soul at Work
- Alyssa Mages’ episode on Vet Life Reimagined
More Vet Life Reimagined? 💡 Find us on YouTube & our website.
Make sure you are following the podcast to catch each weekly episode. Here are ways to support the podcast:
- Give it a 5-star rating & review
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Share the episode
- Recommend a guest