In Episode 325, Ben and Scott talk through their experiences with Loop as it approaches its impending public preview and then dive into a question about how to approach a migration from SharePoint Online to Azure blob storage.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Overview of Loop components in Teams
- Microsoft Loop App to Launch in Public Preview This Month
- Manage Loop experiences (Loop app and Loop components) in SharePoint
- Copy file from SharePoint Online
- How To Call Logic App Synchronously From Azure Data Factory
- Transfer Files from SharePoint To Blob Storage with Azure Logic Apps
- Copy large files from SharePoint to Azure Blob Storage using Power Automate
- Episode 128 – Automating SharePoint Online with Flow, PowerShell, and Azure
- Episode 280 – Azure Storage or SharePoint for my files?
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|