This episode is finally being unlocked from our Patreon archives!
Eisner Award-winning comic creators: David Petersen (Mouse Guard, The Wind in the Willows) and Charles Vess (Sandman, The Books of Earthsea) chat about the intricacies of world-building, their approach to illustrating fantasy genre comics, give their best advice for aspiring comic creators by answering questions from the audience (00:41:50). Watch the video version of this episode on YouTube!
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
- Buy merch from our store, and use the discount code "YOO" to save 10% (Shop here)
- Join our Patreon Community to pick the topic for future episodes and get access to bonus shows (Join here)
- Buy the new Gotham City Limit Exclusive: Red Hood: The Green Lantern!
- Write in and email us at [email protected]
- Music by: DJ Crumbz, & Mecca Tha Marvelous
- Podcast logo by: Ashley Lani Hoye
- Follow The Short Box, and Badr, Cesar, & Ed, on IG
Proudly sponsored by Gotham City Limit!
Support the show